- Hits: 2523
X rays, MRIs & CT scans - Can be arranged
Gentle movements which will help to relieve pain and stiffness
Ultrasound / Interferential helps encourage blood flow, reduce pain and swelling.
Helps to reduce pain and encourage normal energy flow.
|Exercise and Stretches
Strengthens targeted muscles, encourage blood flow and speed up the healing process.
Specific exercises and training routines to get individuals fit
Correct lifting techniques, correct posture & workstation advice.
Encourages blood flow and relax knotted and tight muscles
Electromagnetism to encourage blood flow to aid the healing process.
Core stability exercises
These are gentle movements which will help to relieve pain and stiffness and encourage joints back to their normal function. Excellent for neck and back pain as well as a frozen shoulder.
Ultrasound / Interferential will all help to encourage blood flow, break down scar issue and reduce pain and swelling. This in turn speeds up the healing process. Excellent for muscle tears and joint problems.
TYPES OF CONDITIONS TREATED
- Back pain, neck pain and spinal problems including, sciatica, slipped disc, trapped nerve, whiplash.
- Sports injuries including muscle tears, joint sprains, ligament strains & orthopaedic post-surgery.
- Over use injuries including tennis elbow, achilles tendonitis repetitive strain injury.
- Degenerative conditions including Arthritis, Lumbago.
- Rheumatological conditions.
Other treatments include...